Dracula Jr.

I finished my secret toy! This months theme for the Craftster knitting challenge is “Where the Wild Things Are”, in other words, knitted monsters. Originally I’d planned on making Dracula himself, but I decided it would be easier -and cuter- for me to make a baby vampire. He’s knit on size 4 needles using assorted … Continue reading Dracula Jr.

Beaded cami

It’s not really so beaded now. Maybe if I come across some beautiful ones, I’ll add them. Pattern: Beaded Cami by Black Dog Designs Yarn: Patons Grace Needes: Size 6 circulars; F crochet hook for straps My cami has finally finished blocking. About a day and a half, which felt like ages because I was … Continue reading Beaded cami


Today is the hottest we’ve seen this year in Toronto. If I were brave, I’d take the train down to the beach to show off my latest finished knit, but I think i got enough sun(burn) yesterday during a long hike(also, I’m pretty content with my air conditioning). The pattern for this is Lelah, by … Continue reading Lelah

Summer Knitting

I recently loaded up on cotton yarn in anticipation of the warm weather coming. I’ve already finished one project and have a few more planned. The first is the Saturday Market Bag from Magknits. I used some great alterations from disdressed for a two strap bag instead of one, because it seemed sturdier to me … Continue reading Summer Knitting